Regular maintenance of your garage door is the key to its longevity. At Stellar, we want you to be armed with all the important safety and maintenance tips so you can keep your garage door operating smoothly and safely – without a visit from the repairman.
Perform these important steps annually (ideally twice a year), and if you have any questions, Stellar is just a phone call away:
- Make sure all bolts and screws are tight
- If rollers are worn, they should be replaced
- Oil the roller bearings with a silicone spray oil
- Oil all hinges with a silicone spray oil
- If tracks are dirty, do not oil them but simply wipe out with a rag
- Spray springs with Silicone Spray
- Check the door balance by opening it halfway and releasing; the door should not move more than an inch or two. If it does, call Stellar to replace or adjust your springs
- Bent brackets should be straightened or replaced
For your added security we walk you step by step through programming your remote controls. This will insure that you are the only one with access to your garage and your home.
Call Us Today! 480-361-4828
We are available 24/7, No extra charges for nights or weekends.